It's time to start Rockin' fashion
Facebook Twitter Skype Youtube Instagram

Must-have: Crop Top

Must-Have: Crop top

To be honest, I still don’t have a crop top in my closet! I should be ashamed. It really is a must-have for this summer. Let’s be real girls, everyone should own one, you can style them on so many different ways. I’m going to share a few colorful but also simple yet good-looking crop tops for this summer with you!

Must-Have: Crop top

Elite Unicorn Cropped Tee €10,75 // Flower Child Crop Top €7,75 // Boxy Floral Print Tee €10,75

The first three crop tops are quite colorful or have an adorable print on them. Never be afraid to try on different prints, put on those flowers or this amazing unicorn crop top. They can be easily styled on shorts, high waisted jeans or even skirts! Forever 21 has the most fashionable crop tops you can think of.

Must-Have: Crop top

Regal Mesh Crop Top €12,75 // Mod Polka Dot Crop Top €8,75 // American Flag Crop Top€10,45

But if you’re not a fan or colors or flower prints, you can easily go with the basic yet stylish-looking crop tops. It’s always good to have the classics in your closet. Lace, polka dots or the american flag never go out of style. In overal forever21 has more of these basic fasionable items.

You don’t have to be super skinny to wear crop tops, because with the right pair of jeans or skirts, you can easily rock off your look. You just have to know where you curves are and then you’re able to style them!

Do you own a crop top already?

I do not own any of the photos, they all belong to forever21.

x Melissa Logo
Posted in Fashion

22 Comments »

1. mindy135 says:

Crop tops are so awesome for summer!! I love the lace one and I agree that you don’t need to be super skinny to pull them off!

2. Agent Q says:

Oooh, crop tops! I’m sure you can pull off a nice look with those! I personally don’t own one nor do I want to get one. This is because I’m not comfortable revealing the ab region. xD While internalizing the chubby image contributed to my hesitant attitude, I’m simply not comfortable revealing that much in principle. It’s hard to explain.

3. Allie Mackin says:

I know right! I tried one one the other day in this cheapy cheap store and it was sorta cute a longer crop top. Maybe next time I will actually buy it. Haha baby steps.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

4. Kirsty says:

Ik ben gek op crop tops en heb er zelf dan ook wel wat :) Alleen moet ik wel zeggen dat ik ze niet zo snel met blote buik draag; ik vind het vaak net wat leuker met een high-waisted rokje of shortje eronder :)

5. Shannon says:

If you haven’t noticed I have an obsession with crop tops! Love that lace one!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

6. I love cropped tops :D

7. Great post Melissa :) I love crop tops and forever 21! My favorite is the unicorn and the American flag. xoxo
    Fashion Phases

8. Sas says:

Wat een leuke tops! Alleen zo kort zou ik ze zelf niet echt dragen…

9. Kimberley says:

Ik vind ze heel leuk bij andere mensen, maar bij mezelf niet. Ik ben wat steviger. Te stevig voor een crop top, haha.

10. Paula says:

I have a whole bunch of cropped tops, love wearing them with high-waisted maxi skirts :)

Paula
    My beauty and lifestyle blog

11. Vanessa says:

Love these trend. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

12. angel says:

i love crop tops! too bad i can’t wear one. i think i need to do lots of exercise before i can pull this one off.haha!

13. Rebecca says:

I think crop tops are really cute and I love the selection you have here. I only have 1 or 2 but I only wear them with something that is high waisted as I don’t like to show off my stomach.

Rebecca

14. Anett says:

I started wearing crop tops recently and I must say it’s a pretty fun thing to wear. Have a great weekend!

15. 365hangers says:

Love all of these, but especially the unicorn tee!

xx 365hangers

16. Eva Halinor says:

Oh yes, they are very popular! However, they don’t look good on me:( I tried lots of combinations but I totally failed. From these, I love the top with unicorn!

Instagram|RococoStyle.com|Bloglovin’

17. gabby says:

crop tops are such a fun trend. i only have one and it’s actually from forever 21 — they have such a great selection! i may wind up with another before the end of summer.

xo,
    gabby

18. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, dear.
    I LOVE your compilation of crop tops – so funky and trendy and pretty all of them.
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

Lu, http://www.balgarka.co.uk